Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Sheer and Shimmer.

Meet Stilas Spring Break Lip Glaze Trio.


L to R: Sparkle, Sheen, Pink Ice.

I will say this about these glazes, they are pretty, they are shimmery, and they are sheer. They are a nice addition to my collection because I dont really own anything sheer. With that said, these are something that most people can pass on, unless you like ultra sheer almost clear colored lip glosses with shimmery glitter in it.

Sparkle is the prettiest to me, as I love anything with gold glitter, but what doesnt show in the photograph, is that there is also pink shimmer base to it. These are nice for everyday, because they add a little "something" to your lips, without commiting to full on color. Sparkle is actually what I bought this trio for, and it was worth every penny. The others are nothing special. Just nice to have in case theres nothing else. You can find these at Stila.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment