Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Maybelline Master Hi-Light Hi-Lighting Blush.

Maybelline Master Hi-Light Hi-Lighting Blush.


L to R: Pink Rose, Mauve, both blended.

Maybelline does it again! This is a product that id hoped they would make, as ive seen many other brands do something similar, only to wind up with chalky, splotchy, powder. Maybelline has successfully created a mosaic hi-lighting powder that doesnt leave you with washed out looking skin. I believe these are to be partnered alongside the blush sticks. I purchased two to try them out, but they also have lighter and darker shades, to flatter all skin tones. The compact they come in is sturdy, and comes with a seperate compartment with a mirror and brush.

I have a thing for powders like this, as im obsessed with hi-lighting my cheekbones, and sometimes, even layer it over my blush on the apples of my cheeks. I like these powders because you can build up the amount of color you want, and once its blended, gives you a beautiful wash of frosted color. They were super blendable, and there wasent too much fallout when i used my brush. Overall, I was very pleased. For once, a makeup company gets it right! I cant wait to layer them over the Master Glaze blush sticks! What do you think? Will you give them a try? You can find these at Ulta, Ulta.com, and at your local drugstore.

No comments:

Post a Comment